We have invented an innovative technology to assess your sweeping efficiency. We use wireless transmission to link a diagnostic brush to proprietary software running on a laptop. An array of sensors embedded in the brush head records the number of brush strokes and the pressure exerted on the ice. The computer provides a detailed visual display of sweeping efficiency while it creates a data base that can be analyzed to address many crucial questions. You sweep; we do the analysis.
What questions can our technology answer for your team?
- Who are your strongest sweepers?
- Are you more efficient sweeping on the left or right side of the rock?
- Are you more efficient sweeping draws or hits?
- What are the most efficient posture and hand positions?
- Should you use your slider when sweeping, or are you more efficient with two grippers?
- How good is your stamina?
- Does your efficiency change from the over the course of a shot, the course of an end, and the course of a game?
- How effective is your strength and fitness training?
Contact us about pricing and features.